Forum Siedlce - forum Siedlczan o Siedlcach Strona Główna Siedlce - forum Siedlczan o Siedlcach

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

To all the people!!! The same as below, but in English.

To forum jest zablokowane, nie możesz pisać dodawać ani zmieniać na nim czegokolwiek   Ten temat jest zablokowany bez możliwości zmiany postów lub pisania odpowiedzi    Forum Siedlce - forum Siedlczan o Siedlcach Strona Główna -> Hyde Park
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Szpaki
gadulstwo jak tralala

PostWysłany: Pią Cze 15, 2001 8:13 pm    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Because some nervous atmosphere has occured, some accuses have been made, also because of the tough words, reactions and accuses.

Thus:

1. It is announced that with no doubts the egate Internet cafe is connected to the Internet with 2Mbit/s link, which can be proved by technical condition of the link, also by the adequate agreement with the TPSA Poland.

2. It is announced, that the information, either precised and unprecised weren't sold to The Promax I.C. by Andrzej "Chlorek" Rzadkowolski to do any events of economic spying.

3. It is confirmed, that the rumors about the e-gate I.C.m as if it hadn't 2Mbit/s link to the Internet, were spread by unknown and unprecised company or single person.

4. Andrzej Rzadkowolski has never, is not and won't be ever trying to take the job in the Promax I.C.

5. Any reproaches, where Andrzej Rzadkowolski (from now called simply Chlorek) occurs, were without any proofs, what is more there were consequentions with no basis for.

6. The board of the egate I.C. has shown it's readinnes by making Chlorek face the consequences.

7. This announcement does not stand for any good will of making the things as they were before.

8. We (Szpaki and Chlorek) just want to avoid any other rumors about us.

9. We announce that we don't want to have anything in common with the egate I.C.

10. Pt. 9 does not contain those WWW sites, which are on the egate server.

11. We, signed below, announce, that we don't want to make any competition for egate I.C.

Szpaki and Chlorek

P.S. Coby wszyscy zrozumieli dla dobra naszego, waszego i reszty.

[ Ta wiadomość została zmieniona przez: Szpaki dnia 2001-06-15 20:15 ]
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Wyślij email Odwiedź stronę autora Tlen WP Kontakt
To forum jest zablokowane, nie możesz pisać dodawać ani zmieniać na nim czegokolwiek   Ten temat jest zablokowany bez możliwości zmiany postów lub pisania odpowiedzi    Forum Siedlce - forum Siedlczan o Siedlcach Strona Główna -> Hyde Park Wszystkie czasy w strefie EET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do:  
Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach